Thursday, May 7, 2009

Pizza Hut Excursion

Beloved supervisor treated the four of us (students doing project under her supervision) an early dinner today. One of us finished doing his dissertation and will be graduating soon while the rest of us will be back to school next July..that's mean we have to continue doing the project thingy during the semester break!!

I am not a good maths undergrad, truthfully. However, I'm thankful that my supervisor accepts my weaknesses but expects the best from me. She's easy to talk to, and really motherly. Will blabber more on my project soon..which I still don't really get it..yet.

Ordered the typical choice of pizza, and got myself damn full. Forgot to take pic anyway, too focused on satisfying my hunger. Had a great time with them, loads of laughs..and as usual, I do the listening rather than the talking..

Anyway, here's some laughs for a closure. (Images credits as shown in the image..)

 

ChaCha's Theorem Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template