Friday, March 19, 2010

Escapade

It's Friday again. I thank the Lord.

Sunday : Attended a wedding. Jogged.
Monday : Quiz on Decision Science. Cool.
Tuesday : Yummy coconut milkshake + dress hunt with mum. Big bro is home. Surprised.
Wed : Missed a quiz (stu*id bus). thienthien, shopped & enjoyed cakes with my awesome friends.
Thurs : Wrote a lengthy essay on ANOTHER quiz!
1st visit to aquarium UMS.
Likas Sport Complex-badminton for the brothers.
Lovin' upperstar's penne with chicken! Absolute yumminess.
Friday : Merciless NERF gun warfare at home. Class cancelled, buang karan tunggu bas. 1B alone.

Tomorrow..expecting a good time with SACUS choir outing. Sabbath is an escape from daily routine.

I counted my blessings. I live a balanced life. I am happy.

 

ChaCha's Theorem Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template