Monday, May 10, 2010

Chasing Butterflies

Yes, that's what we did on Sunday. Chasing butterflies. I never thought that our uphill fruit orchard is a home to many beautiful butterflies. I counted, and there's like ten different colors..gorgeous colored butterflies (and maybe moths). The only place where I thought I could find loads of butterflies was...butterfly farm, of course. Pemikiran tidak meluas--baby bro would label me. ^__^

It is hard because indeed, butterfly just flutter by. Me and baby bro both failed to get a decent shot of any. The image below is nice, aye? Not our shot though.


Being home is so heavenly! All I have to do is feed my dogs and cat, dance in the rain, chase butterfly, and watch sunset.

And Chelsea won the EPL..haha..nice.

Life's treating me well.
 

ChaCha's Theorem Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template