Friday, July 23, 2010

Ten Weeks

I thought I'd be happier when I finally done with my industrial training..too bad, I'm feeling teary!

Those 10-weeks had been a fun-learning process for me.


Thanks for the gorgeous heels Sis Bi (heels as farewell gift from the department? COOL!!)
Thanks guys for being my breakfast buddies. Faiz, you are allowed to call me babe for that.^^
Thanks Syan for that countless movies, songs, One Piece and for being my new-found buddy. I am so glad we share the same head. All the best for the remaining 3-weeks.
I don't have any special reason to thank Thambi, but please don't upload the pics or else my bf won't talk to me anymore. :p
Mc, you won't be my bro-in-law..haha
Extra special thanks to Kak Sal for EVERYTHING! Especially all the lunch treats (I'm starting to like wasabi now..-.-") and that yummylicious choccheeze farewell cake~
Thanks everyone for making me feel at home there!

Cermin will definitely miss you people!

 

ChaCha's Theorem Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template