Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Sailors

Dined at Sailor's Cafe on Merdeka's Eve for a casual meeting with big bro's in-laws to-be.

Cozy, comfy, friendly diner. I absolutely adore the nautical-inspired interior! My likeness towards the ocean was influenced by watching loads of Luffy. (still watching, a hundred more episode to go before Ace will die..hmmmph!!)

Wall covered with travel photos is exactly how I want MY wall to be...someday~

Since I am not a food critic nor this is a foodie blogger, no pics of foods! Furthermore, my PEN E-P1 doesn't work well in low-lighting setting. ): But overall, food was awesome. Cheese and tuhau at one bite and I like it. Dessert was yummyliciously decorated too. (: My tummy went home happy and full...and rounder.

Sailor's is somewhere in Grand Millenium Plaza, Penampang Bypass. Someday when I earn enough money, I'll hangout there. I love the ambiance of that place.^^

On the other hand, perajurit-perajurit sailor from Peninsular is coming home this weekend. Saturn is going to have an important happening soon. teehee!
 

ChaCha's Theorem Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template