Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Loved

Dec 23rd, 2010
Girls day out with my angels/princesses! Too bad I was rushing to another event that evening that I had to leave them early heart-brokenly. :( Anyways, the girls are as awesome as always. We laughed the hardest when all of us are together and I truly cherish the moment.


Dec 26th, 2010
The Sakandarians gathering in Lagaoh, Kelawat.
Our family sans Uncle No. 1 & Uncle No. 3
Nina..Kristi's family
Mama..Kitot's family
Lip is absent. Aki Dupalan's family

Fanny's family was on their way when we took those pics, so no pictures of Aki Apal's family. :(
Good food brings the family together! My fav of the day was the cinnamon bread Iat baked. It was so delicious that Jaime & Joy couldn't stop eating it as well. :)

Again, too bad that everyone has multiple agendas clashed in the 26th and the gathering was cut short coz everyone had to leave early. :((((


I am blessed with lots of good things in life, but if I am allowed to have my favorite blessings, it would definitely be FRIENDS & FAMILIES!


 

ChaCha's Theorem Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template