Friday, August 5, 2011

I ♥ Ramadhan

Moslem friends and colleagues started fasting few days ago. And I am also starting to feel the excitement of Eid ul-Fitr which is few weeks from now. Why? The reason is obvious, BAAZAR! While the baazar in KB is not that bad, I can't help but missing the baazar in Indah Permai. I am not sure why, but I enjoyed it so much. Maybe because I miss those studying days. :(

Class period are shorter, and the students are less active as well. No insult intended, but it is a BIG bonus when the usually hyper students are sitting quietly and staring blankly. It feels so heavenly to teach when the classroom is solemn. That doesn't apply to every class though. Some were still punking around like crazy. (=.=) Geez, I wonder where their energy came from.

Ramadhan may be religiously significant to Moslems, but to us who had been living side-by-side with them like ever since, it is an exciting month as well. I am sincerely enjoying all the perks this month brings.

Off to another awesome weekend!
 

ChaCha's Theorem Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template