Wednesday, December 7, 2011

24 ♥

Turning twenty-four with twenty-four hearties.

♥1. Mum
Without her, I wouldn't have any birthdays at all.

♥2. The Lord God Almighty
I may be a bit bi-standard and hypocritical in my faith now, but I am always in awe of His mercy, blessings and love.

♥3. Siblings
We get crazier as we grow older. I *heart* them so much!

♥4.Grandpa
My hero. Saw my cuzzie lost their grandpa recently and it hit me how close we are to our own grandpa. (Grandma included too!)

♥5. The Girls
From crybabies to wife. Uh. Can't imagine going through life's storm without them.

♥6. Extended family and friends.
They made me stronger in so many ways.

♥7. Students
Learnt a lot from them. And their young minds. I felt touched when they texted me informing who passed and who failed their Maths exam.. sweeeeet!

♥8. Kiro
Hate him but love him. Apparently the wisest canine we ever had.

♥9. Books
It's obvious. I just added dozens of new books from the bookfair recently. Probably will finish reading by 2015 or much later.

♥10. tumblr
My life. Narnia. You never know what you'll find in here.

♥11. nutella
Newfound spoonful of heavenly goodness.

♥12. momiji
Failed to buy new one coz I bought ♥13 instead. Just found out the least complicated way to own it!

♥13.Camera
My FUJIFILM instax. Haven't finished using up the first 10 polaroids yet just because I can't afford to buy new set. hihi

♥14. Travel
First independent trip to Manila! Awesome backpacking experience I ever had, coz it's my first :) Hoping for more.

♥15. Hallyu wave
Idols and dramas. I'm not a teenager but ya, I still get excited watching B2ST performing the dance on Fiction. And watching Gag Concert.

♥16. Music
Choir trips. And this new song makes me even more excited!
*embed video here laaater when the time comes*

♥17. Movies
It's amazing how much you can learn from movies. Sometimes you just gotta roll the dice *wink*

♥18. One Piece
Still faithfully following even though I hoped Jinbe won't be their new nakama. But whatever. Can't wait to see chapter 649 in animated version!!! Probably few months to wait?

♥19. Maths
It still haunts me even after I am no longer an undergrad. Just bought a textbook on practical Maths thingy from Logos Hope. I don't know why I bought it!

♥20. Beaches
Goodness and gloriousness. Went to Tuhunon and Kodukoh, and gosh, what a gem! And it's in Kelawat...wow.
*insert picture laaater*

♥21. Weddings.
Of course I *heart* weddings, who doesn't, anyway? Peers are getting married, and it's a great way to meet old friends. Saturn's is on January. I don't know why I am overly excited about it. ^___^

♥22. Career Opportunities
Interviews. Learning to cherish it. It is the gateway to paychecks. Hmm. Attending one tomorrow, actually.

♥23. Failures.
Sometimes the wrong choices can bring you to the right direction.

♥24. Love
My heart finally settles on someone. It took a whirlwind of event to realize it though. :) Love you.


** I'm too lazy to insert images, videos or even links now, despite of spending my birthday doing lazy stuffs. I'll update and polish this post when I rajin laaater.
 

ChaCha's Theorem Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template