Friday, December 13, 2013

Milestones

Hola.

Another birthday has passed. This birthday (and this month) marks several important milestone for me. We finally moved in to a new square, just a few steps away from the place we used to stay, literally. That move means so much to us. To mum, particularly. That was her postponed dream. Almost had it, lost it, slowly gaining it back and now she's there.
Celebrated my birthday there. The baby daughter in the family is another year closer to the BIG THREE-O. Goodness! Mum even said she had three kids when she was my age. Pffft.
It's my last birthday being unmarried, God willing. That probably is hitting me hard as well. Six months plus plus being engaged and less than six month to go for the wedding. Wow. Seriously I don't know what to feel. Started the DIYs, which revealed the darling's many hidden talent. (=.=) He is much better than me in all domestic skills known to men. Okay, maybe not all but still.

By the way, 2013 had been pretty amazing. I believe 2014 has so much to offer, starting with cruising the SUPERSTAR AQUARIUS!!! Then, big bro's wedding. Then, the 3rd Sabah Oil & Gas Conference & Exhibition. Then, the wedding. Organizing Sabah's significant profitable oil and gas event and your once-in-a-lifetime wedding in two weeks apart MAY be suicidal. We'll see how the body, brain and soul can sustain its sanity. Bear with me darling dear, in those period some rainy days and storms should be expected. I trust and I know you'll be there.

Who you are in high school is not who you will be in college and who you are in college is not who you will be when you are 30. 
When you accept that you are malleable and ever-changing, you will be less resistant to new ways of thinking and being and you will grow into the beautiful person you are meant to become.
Resist the urge to remain stagnant. There are always things to learn about the world and yourself. Let yourself learn them.

Anxious on how future looks like. Especially after June 2014. Praying for the best.
 

ChaCha's Theorem Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template