Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I ♥ December

December is no doubt my favorite-est month of all.

The pews at church are always full, filled with faces you haven't seen in ages. Faces you miss.
Weekends are never silent, always filled with invitations to attend feasting of any kind.
Weeknights are occupied with singing carols around the kampung (and you go home kekenyangan every night).
Shopping malls are busy as crazy.
Simply staying at home all day long felt so damn good instead of being bored..must be the Christmas spirit.
The only month where I can tolerate on being over-fed with sugar and skip the calorie counting (like I ever counted before).
You go to Mi Sup KB and you'll meet lots of familiar faces there..everyone DOES love misup..especially on Dec..it's a mystery why.

And obviously, it's my birth-month!

As for today, it is already school day but I'm not ready to give up the partying mood yet! Another BIG party awaits next Sunday.

I really don't want to go back to school yet~
 

ChaCha's Theorem Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template