Wednesday, February 3, 2010

This Too Shall Pass

That is the title of one of the song featured in Reunion Concert 2004-The Promise. I YouTube-d it but couldn't find Jesse Martin's version. I found Yolanda Adams' version though. The lyrics hit me so well--it counteract everything on my mind.

My undergrad-chaos moment shall pass.
My tears shall pass.
My moment of gloom..moment of sh*tload shall pass.
My depression (which I don't have, anyway) shall pass.
I can smile and laugh again.

A very promising reminder..humbling and full of hope.

However, it does not apply for bad things only.

At this moment, life's good and comfortable. I flaunt my smile all the time, especially when I'm alone (sicko).
My wallet is fat, bank account balance even fatter.
I don't mind weekend dine-out with siblings at UPPERSTAR and the bill is on me.
I don't mind 3-figured worth of jeans..or any kind of outfits.
I don't mind paying extra of everything.
I don't mind buying stuffs I don't need.
Studies had been real good too--one MidTerm exam done and I think I did alright.
Assignments and due dates are filling in perfectly on my oh-so-empty schedule.
I have sufficient interactions between girlfriends, boy-friends and boyfriend.
I spend healthy amount of time with loved ones.
I find perfect balance of drama and emotions.
Laid-back, not in a hurry but still on the race.

Life's good..real good.

Too bad, this too shall pass.

Soon enough, undergrad chaos will catch up with me and even watching Glee episode 1-8 (and counting) won't excite me anymore. So, before this UPs turn to DOWNs, I'm gonna cherish every single second of it.
I believe in karma, I believe in Yin&Yang, I believe in the balance of nature (AVATAR rawks!!!) and as one of my favorite-est biblical line says "There's a time for everything". Go read Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 (for the n-th time), I'm on my way to memorize it!

My mood had been REAL good, I Cinderella-ed myself and made sure the floor are lickable. Current sickness--keeping the floor shiny.*sigh* Housesisters' dilemma.

 

ChaCha's Theorem Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template