Friday, January 29, 2010

Thank You

Thank You Lord for the bright sunny sunshine that shines through my window and wakes me up this morning. Seems like a perfect day to do laundry.

Thank You Lord for the noisy (not nosy tho') neighbors that became the most original soundtrack of my life here in this apartment. Housewives gossipping and scolding their children yang malas mandi. Some tone deaf neighbor enthusiastically sang their lungs out. They make me feel at home..a second home.

Thank You Lord for the good health. Coughing here and there but nothing serious.

Thank You Lord for family. Where else can I find another brother who buys his 22 years old sister a NERF gun? Baby bro, a DRESS is much more appropriate than a toy gun! But its fun nonetheless.

Thank You Lord for friends and facebook. Long distance friendship are made easy with fb. Who knows commenting pictures can be the outlet of our creative literature? And lets not be a hypocrite, fb allows silent stalking...feeding the curiosity of what's happening with *friend's name*, who's *friend's name* with, etc. Btw, I stopped approving friend request from strangers because I have my real friends, thats all I need. Really.

Thank You Lord for friends and 1Borneo. Pizza Hut moment, Old Town White Coffee moment, *name all the stores you want* moment. Shopping, laughing, eating out are proven to be a therapy. True friend buys the same jacket together (and get broke together by the end of the semester). lol

Thank You Lord for the State of Sabah that gives me scholarship. That's how I can afford an ESPRIT handbag. Someday when I am jobless, I am gonna miss this free money. *sigh*

Thank You Lord for snickers. And the person who bought it all the way from Labuan FT. haha..

Thank You Lord Chelsea won against Birmingham City. Totally off-theme, I don't know why I included this.

Thank You Lord for nigahiga, my YouTube obsession now (i'm outdated). Crazy fella.

Thank You Lord for Sabbath School lesson on the fruit of spirit. Love-what love does and doesn't do; Joy in tough times; Peace-Finding it in knowing God; and tomorrow's lesson: Patience.

Thank You Lord for all the complications I am facing now. If life's easy, where would all the adventures be?

Thank You Lord for love. Made me want to be a better person all ways always.

Thank You Lord for mummy. I don't think I could ever be as strong as she is. She's fifty tomorrow, and I am off for cupcake hunt later.


Obligatory thank-you image

Life is too short to be spent in ingratitude. Count your blessing, and share them!
 

ChaCha's Theorem Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template