Friday, January 22, 2010

Cherry Tomatoes

Friday is class-free. I love Friday!

I attempted a new dish today. Wholemeal noodle chicken soup! FIRST ATTEMPT and it's not bad..edible but definitely lots of room for improvisation. I seriously can tolerate with the blah-ness taste of ANY meal. Baby bro tasted it and said "napa ni teda rasa?"..haha..indeed it tasted blah. But edible. Everything is acceptable when you're hungry.

Cherry tomatoes adds up color (and a bit sour-ness) to that dish. I fell in love with the cuteness of cherry tomatoes and kept adding it to my dishes throughout the week. Even with my mi sup--which is rather unusual. Noodles and tomatoes are not compatible. Except for spaghetti. But that's pasta. Not noodle. Or is it the same thing?

Ok. I have nothing else better to write than about what I had for brunch?

Here's something..Something happened yesterday that drove me to tears, crushed me into pieces and caused emotional instability. Something that would be the reason why I can't graduate. And no, it is not about my major. I tried really hard to pass all those mind-blowing maths thingy--and I will be fine, I believe. I even finished doing Project 1 & 2. I frankly think I did a good dissertation-though one of my objectives were not met. My overall pointer was not excellent but I'll get through. That's not the problem. Pointer is a nuisance but I have bigger issue. This one subject will be the reason why. It has been the biggest bump on my road to graduation.
I almost got it solved last week when miraculously I finally got a class on Sunday. I can't stop thanking the Lord. But then yesterday, I was told that the class is closed or cancelled for the whole semester. Words can't describe what I felt. Class on Sunday are so damn hard to get and now, THAT happens? I have every right to be outraged and to blame anyone. But that won't solve it. I put on my brave face and tried to negotiate with the authorities. I believe that guy tried to help, but the solution he offered was not an option for me. Never will be. So, that's it. I hate saying this, but I might not be able to graduate because of that one day of the week. It's painful and I am crushed! But no, I am not discouraged.

Well, that two paragraph, brown-colored font above is not the main point of this post ok? I am talking about my future, my bachelor's degree which is obviously an essential in my life yet I decided to entitle this post as cherry tomatoes. Why? Because I shall divert my focus on those cute, bright red cherry tomatoes instead of continuously nagging about the possibility of not graduating.(some people may think not-graduating as the end of the world..IT IS NOT..it's even worse..lol)

Circumstances are doing me injustice. But complaining I shall not. I really need to be home and be with my family who will keep reminding me that this is not a stupid decision as what the world would see.

Beside that red cherry tomatoes, I now have a red fun-sized teddy bear that someone dropped in yesterday. It made me smile despite all those frustration and it is so hug-able! Lovin' it.

 

ChaCha's Theorem Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template