Friday, June 11, 2010

Eight to Five

It is weekend again. When your job requires you to shop around (at bookstores), play with glitters, joke with Aziz Satar, Uji Rashid and Jeffry Din, you really can't complain. I am grinning from ear to ear! I even almost got to talk with Ning Baizura..haihhh..why am I not stationed there today???

Am a second hand smoker, but at least someone is paying for my breakfast.^^
Sushi, YoYo, eskrim McD, eskrim Cornetto all at once, but at least they're trying to make me fat.^^
Been called Cermin, Simen, Min, Mae, Tinggi, Onong, Babe (-.-") but at least they're all nice. ^^
Been taught how to gamble and bet for the World Cup but at least, nothing is illegal. ^^
Been taught how an auction works..and I actually held a painting that was expected to cost thousands in the bidding.

That's my eight to five. But actually, I arrive at seven and leave at six.

Glad it's Sabbath.
 

ChaCha's Theorem Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template