Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Singing a New Hallelujah

Praises and worship during the Youth Music Camp are really uplifting. Every song touches the heart, and the workshops are, I believe, loaded with lessons. I missed most of the talks though.
There will be an unending debate on how music should be and shouldn't be used in worship, people are so diverged that they cannot agree on one conclusion...but personally for me, what matters is that we are praising the Lord. May the praises be a sweet aroma before the Lord. ^^

I have tons of pictures from the camp...but being CamenJuh, most likely I won't be uploading any. Maybe one or two, but not now. My supposedly eight to five job is actually seven to six. It is draining my energy, but I won't whine. Whining and complaining does not improve the situation, you know?
Ok, I lied. Here's one shot. Three out of six girls are absent. One is sibuk mencari uang in Penang, another came by later in the evening and the other, as seen below..(photo by Omong)

The six of us were actually singing groups in our church school when we kids. When we were younger, we dream about being a restaurateur, doctor, perajurit sailor, teacher, detective, magician, name-any-typical-ambition, but I don't remember us talking about being a beauty queen.
But, see..our kakak sulung is a beauty queen now. We look up to her.^^ Beauty, like music, is subjective.

It's been a while since we last sang together. Suddenly I miss them. Huh.

Morning worship during the camp said about Psalm 126. It is about seeing the glass ALWAYS FULL.

Hallelujah!

 

ChaCha's Theorem Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template