Friday, February 18, 2011

Bagaholic

Exactly one week from now, I am expecting myself to be having a good time with two new travel buddies and my bestie/s, exploring new places and discovering new ideas. Haven't done much preparation yet, haven't finished writing down my travel checklist and I only have a hundred peso in hand at the moment. A hundred peso is probably enough for a meal only.

There is a lot of unexpected changes in the initial plan, which drives me a little discouraged but I won't be dragged down with disappointments. I believe that the Lord will give the best, accordingly..to His will and to our needs.

Being a bagaholic, another ESPRIT was added to the collection despite of baby bro's disapproving remarks "balik2 beli beg". teehee! Just perfect for the PEN E-P1, passport and pesos - three most crucial item for the trip. By the way, those are my old passport and I still haven't found the new one *gasps*.

I'm praying hard for this trip as this is my first independent trip without mummy or sista...and I am bloody excited!

And a quote seen in my facebook newsfeed:
Some people are so afraid to die...they never begin to live.
If I don't start living the life I always dreamt of, doing things that I LOVE, right now, then when will I be?

To a life of no regrets! Have a happy weekend~ I'm counting the days now.
 

ChaCha's Theorem Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template