Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Educators

Happy Teacher's Day! 

To my dad in SK St David Tambunan (I think).


To my cradle-roll 'til now besties, Canne, to-be posted soon in Polytechnic; Vyan, to-be posted soon also; Leny, probably starting soon as culinary art lecturer; Lola, currently a substitute teacher (and Michelle, Happy Belated Nurses' Day!!)


To my college besties, Oyo in Pitas & Benjoe, to-be posted soon.


To my highschool bestie, E.lie in IPG Keningau.


To Uncle No.2 & Auntie Eve in UMS. 


To sis-in-law ;p Polo in Menumbok.


To my teachers in Kelawat Adventist Primary School. 


To my teachers in SMK Arshad, KB.


To my lecturers and tutors in Matrix Labuan.


To my lecturers and tutors in UMS.


To IU, my so-called personal tutor for PMR & SPM  :D.


To all cousins, aunts, uncles, friends who are a teacher.


Ten years from now,  I probably couldn't recall who won the Oscar this year. Or the American Idol. But I can never forget who taught me that the silver medal in the Olympics are much more valuable than the gold medal. (I believed everything Sir Martin said, ;p) Teachers inspired me in lots of way and instilled values that make me who I am today. I really look up to all my teachers, and all other educators. It is indeed a very noble job.


I'm surrounded by so many educators, it makes me wonder why am I not one??? LOL. I guess I am too reckless to be one. ^^ 


Thank you dear teachers!
 

ChaCha's Theorem Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template