Sunday, June 19, 2011

Pops


It's a beautiful saying, but not necessarily true :(
It could work the other way round.

But I hope someday my daughter will have this kind of dad. trolololol...:D

Today is the day everyone wishes well to their father and here's my list.

I thank the Lord for grandpa. He who had worked really hard all of his life; who raised us to be fearful to the Lord; who emphasized on strict Sabbath keeping and paying the tithe; who wakes us up early morn and he who brings us expensive presents. :))) Lord, bless our Ama with good health and happiness.

I thank the Lord for my uncles, No1-No4. They who know lots of things; who flooded our thoughts with knowledge; who played a great role in our career plans; who taught us how to drive and fishing; who exposed us (from such young age) to film SLR, HAM radio, Macintosh and Snickers bars; who brought us to travel around; and who gave us such cutie cousins. :))) Lord, bless their respective families.

I thank the Lord for Neng. He who cooks good food; who had always been there when we needed something; who showed us the importance of keeping the heart healthy and who is the head of our family. Lord, bless Neng with all the good things in life.

I thank the Lord for Daddy. For being our dad  the genes and lastname. Lord, fulfill his needs and bless him.


I am blessed. I thank the Lord for having them in my life. 
Happy Father's Day!
 

ChaCha's Theorem Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template