Friday, July 1, 2011

Frugal July

Half of 2011 is gone. I spent the first half of 2011 being lazy and spending money. Now, I am finally making some money. :) Praise the Lord!

To be honest, I did not expect to be doing this kind of job too suddenly. I did not have enough time to be mentally prepared. I got a call and started work immediately. It's a good thing I have friends who are familiar with this kind of field, coz I desperately needed help. ;p

So, after a few week of working, what's my say? Hmmm, it's amusing dealing with multivariate personality every day. I got to know different kind of people. The downside? I'm starting to have headache, literally! Real pain in the head. And I'm sure it is caused by my incompetence/lack of skill for this job. I don't know how you people do it, coz I am having a hard time here.

It's not a bad thing actually. I am enjoying my moments, but I really can't see myself doing it the rest of my life. It's not my calling...yet. ;p But at this point, I won't be picky. I'll do whatever that pays me. Even though frugality is a concept I'm trying to live now, I still need income nonetheless. This may not be a permanent job but I am still going to do my best. Who knows where it leads me next, right? :)

what's keeping me busy these days.

In this second half of 2011, I pray for frugal living (since I won't be paid instantly). I pray for moderation, even in moderation itself. And yes, I pray for a happier days.

Happy Fasting..again. It'a been three months since the last time we fasted, time flies really fast aye?


 

ChaCha's Theorem Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template