Sunday, July 17, 2011

July Sixteenth

If I could describe what is my definition of a wonderful Sabbath, the answer would be a Saturday like July 16th.
I had a great time, all the way from Friday's sunset to Sabbath's sunset.

After vesper Friday night, me, Neptune and Mercury (names with cosmic influence were intended) were supposed to rehearse a song. Saturn was supposed to be there as well, but due to some mis-communication, both me and Neptune failed to informed her. Totally our fault.

After not seeing each other for a week (only), we couldn't help but to talk, talk, talk.  Our topics was so diverged, I couldn't even comment on. I'm not proud to say that we discussed about people. But we discussed about events and also ideas. Time spent was ninety percent talking, ten percent singing. We came home an hour or so before midnight. ;p

The talking continued on Saturday as we attend church service someplace not very far from ours' and Mercury's. Then, lunch at the round table of misup. The topics diverged even further and deeper. That tauke misup have seen us grow, especially me and Neptune. We were regulars there since high school. ;p
As young adults, we're heading on our own career path, we've met new circle of friends, we have our respective significant others, but I am so thankful our friendship never changed.


July sixteenth also marks the birthday of my coolest bestie, Neptune. If I die, it's her job to clear my computer/internet history immediately. lol. I don't call her my bestie for nothing, she knows everything. Seriously.


Neptune's 2010 birthday card from me :)


I am richly blessed with such awesome friendship, I thank Thee Lord. :)
 

ChaCha's Theorem Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template