Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sock-less Day Out

Me being sock-less and wearing sneakers is a rare event. Today is historical as I decided to go against my personal hygiene regime..and I survived from blisters!

Pergi berjumpa dengan supervisor after soooo long. Sepatutnya jumpa pada bulan Mei lagi namun atas alasan sheebuk dengan perkawinan, keramaian dan kaamatan yang sebenarnya saya teda celebrate, maka pertengahan Jun baru dapat jumpa. Huh..

The workloads are like..BERTIMBUN..on semester break..Cuti ka apa ni? Perghhh..

I am expected to finish my neural network models, transform to matices form before I could actually run my data. Each NN architecture IS bersimpang siur..I still don't geddit..Okay, no complaining Chamen..no complaining..

As an optimist would say, I'm thankful that I am in a course that's really #$%^#&%(!@ because it's an opportunity for me to push myself. Once we know our limits, we go beyond it..I am utilizing my brain to the point I might end up being insane...okay, exaggeration.

School is two weeks away, and my dissertation thing is still a total chaos. An advice I get a lot, run your data during the holiday..once class started, then there's no more time to spare. Sure, sure but I still can't work it out!!!! It's damn confusing...Huh..I'm trying my best not to complaint..in fact, I started blogging to remind me all the GOOD things in life rather than complaining and worrying. So, I shall not complaint!

Inhale...exhale..and I'm ready to work it out..umm, tomorrow la..


p/s..simptom-simptom tekanan menjadi sangat obvious apabila dua-tiga perenggan ditulis dalam bahasa pertama dan selebihnya dalam bahasa kedua..tajuk serta pandahuluan juga teda kaitan dengan isi penting..

menjadi lebih teruk lagi apabila gambar hiasan juga keluar topik.


Image credits to Vladstudio..they have great wallpaper collections, lovin' it..=)
 

ChaCha's Theorem Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template