Monday, June 29, 2009

CGPA Blessing

Praise the Lord..praise Him..

Just checked my result and I am jumping with joy!

Okay, my grades are not that good..in fact, it is almost terrible..kalo orang lain yang dapat result sy, berabisan keciwa kali oo..kepada yang ekstrem dan berakal pindik, mugkin boleh bunuh diri..huhu..it really is far from excellent, definitely not the kind of result you wanna show to your parents..huh..total opposite to my baby bro who calmly said 'ada jatuh ckit la, tapi masih atas 3.5'..how I wish I can say the same thing with mine!!!

I used to be an excellent student, an A student throughout upsr n pmr..and dropped to half A half else for spm..haha..Where did THAT Charmain go anyway?
As for today, I am immune to low grades..it still bothers me slightly, but overall I am still smiling even when I saw D.
Why?
Phil 4:4-7..

Praying before checking my result helps too. It gives a sense of calmness in the midst of anxiousness. I say repeatedly "Whatever it is, I am thanking God"..it could have been worse, right?

Huh..I can't get enough of positivity!!

 

ChaCha's Theorem Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template