Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I Miss Him


This is Scott aka Kikok. He's a boy from church who loves sitting next to me as I draw pictures of animals for him instead of concentrating to the sermon..(^.^) Last Sabbath (Saturday), I drew Mickey Mouse for him and he responded "Miau?..." Oh, I am such a bad artist. Aku menerima hakikat yang hakiki bahawa aku sememangnya tidak ditakdirkan untuk melukis..hoho..
He loves tickling me during prayers, poking my ribs as we stood up and sing hymns..he is such a cutie.
We're having fellowship meeting at his place for the last few nights, and since I'm here in KK, he's looking for me...awww, cutie cutie...
Can't wait to see him and play with him this weekend. Wrong reasons to go to church? Heeee...

Pic courtesy of Yoyong.
 

ChaCha's Theorem Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template