Friday, July 31, 2009

Always On My Mind

Here's a word I won't be saying much here..DADDY. It's a long story and I don't usually talk about it.
Yesterday Daddy turned 54, and I didn't wish him birthday wish coz I lost his number. Lame excuse, haha..anyway, its another long story how I lost my own father's number..ho ho ho..I didn't wish him directly does not mean I forgot, in fact, I never did forgot Daddy's birthday ever. When July 30th approaches every year, I am always reminded of him.
I love my Dad though we don't see each other often. I pray for his good health, for his well being, for his happiness and everything good. May the Lord continue to shower Daddy with blessings. Not just Daddy alone, but the rest of the Tambunan family as well.



Its so cliché to put up Daddy's pic after few sentences about him, but I don't mind being cliché once in a while. Pic taken Feb 2008, Mogong Tambunan. Noise intended in the pic, I'm trying for 'old' feeling but the color is still blah. I am never going to be good in photoshop. Uh..
 

ChaCha's Theorem Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template