Friday, July 24, 2009

Thanking God Its Friday!!

Early this morning, I saw like dozens of TGIFs on FB status. Whoa, everyone is thankful that it's FRIDAY today. I certainly do as well!

As for today, I've sent in a programming assignment which I really thought meant to be submitted next week. I totally s*cked in programming. I'm not good in calculus, neither applied maths nor statistics..but programming is the worst. So far, most of my assignments are done by big bro who is a self-proclaimed excellent programmer and some by my classmates. I AM NOT PROUD WITH IT! But I can't help it. I can force myself doing the proof of Cauchy Riemann Polar Form Theorem or doing statistical analysis on hundreds of data but I totally can't force myself do a single page of programming. Simple command, yes..but as a mathematician (quoting Dr J's fav line), I am expected to do better. But I'm thankful that the subject is not ON programming but just some minor application of programming in solving problems.

I'm also thankful that for this task, some good-hearted angels helped. Literally. Some people ARE an angel without them realizing it. A person made me smile by just appearing in-front of me today, I call him/her an angel. Some made prominent impact, some don't but in the end they made a difference. Hence, they're an angel to me. Simply existing brings a lot of difference, so I pray that my existence made someone else's life better..in whatever aspect.

Apart from this numerical subject, I am currently learning new language in programming. Done C++ before, and now MATLAB. I need to start from scratch again, need to learn those basic commands all over again. It really is like learning new language and I have to do it for my artificial neural network thing. Uh, I need a miracle so badly!

Huh. So glad that I'm heading home and gonna feed up my spiritual hunger this weekend. Did I say I'm thankful that it's Friday? Thankful will be the word that appear most frequently here..after all, this is my belogg of gratitude. I have abundance of blessing, it's so wrong not to be thankful.


 

ChaCha's Theorem Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template