Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Feeling Much Better

After one and a half day in bed, cuddled inside my blankie; a trip to the doctor which costs me rm28 for consultation, antibiotic, paracetamol, vit C and some ubat kumur2; specially cooked lunch - stir-fried veggie & chicken soup (yummmmy) by mum who came all the way from home; excellent tender loving care by my lovely sister; green apples which is damn sour; bergelen-gelen warm water (haha); and I believe, prayers..I am finally feeling much better.

I missed two lectures and an appointment with my supervisor. And I am feeling guilty of doing nothing all day when there's dozens of works. Can't do anything about it though, I don't get sick very often. Once every semester, that's it.

Baby bro got sick last Sunday, and I literally laughed at him. Serves me right, haha. But poor mum, one sick child after another. My grandparents even insisted on mum to take me back home, which I really WANT but can't..school. Huh. I can't afford to get sick anymore especially this semester..crucial semester!

However, being sick doesn't mean I can't say my gratitude. I can still smile and laugh, because really, lots of other people are suffering much worse illness than mine.

Can't wait be fully recovered and eat ice-cream!!
 

ChaCha's Theorem Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template