Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Disney PIXAR Best Animation so far.. UP

I don't usually give movie reviews, but here I am..doing the second movie review after 500 Days of Summer (still the best movie tho').

I'm outdated. I RARELY watch movies on the premiere or opening week. But I'm thinking of watching Ninja Assassin and New Moon as soon as it is premiered by the end of this month.

I saw the trailer for UP while watching Ice Age 3 with my favorite ex last July (or June). I was a bit skeptical at first, thinking that this is just another animated movie. But then last night, me and my housies, ok..siblings, watched it at home, in Hi-Def. Don't ask how I got it. It's been a while since I last saw a family friendly-heartwarming-adventure kinda movie, and this one is real GOOD! If I have three hands, I'll give triple thumb-ups.

Watching in HD is so satisfactory! You can pause at any scene, hit the Prt Sc button and set it up as wallpaper..ha ha ha (that's what baby bro told me to do). My point is, the color pop out brightly, the image is more than sharp and it's really eye-candy. I almost forgot that it's animated. =)
The plot is rather predictable however, good vs evil, good always wins.

If you are romantic, you'll see the love story.
If you are comedic, you'll see the comedy.
If you are action-flick fan, you'll be disappointed to see that this is a kid movie, no aksi ganas lo.

Personally, I see this movie as the journey in realizing the main character's life-long dream. He finally got it at 78. So, I ask myself..am I able to realize my so-called lifelong (cis..baru 21++ years) dream? To partake in the greatest adventure I always wanted to do?Hihihi..I hope I can set foot on my own Paradise Fall earlier than when I turn 78. I have an almost similar dream with the main character, Carl Fredricksen. To globe-trek.

Here's an illegal usage of the image. (Kelik gambar untuk menambahkan kejelasan)

I love blue sky, with bright colors contrasting. Same goes with the wide blue ocean. Blue is the color, football is the game..(Tiba2 lagu Chelsea terlintas..)

Enough for now, I think I've said too much un-necessary details here.
 

ChaCha's Theorem Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template