Thursday, November 19, 2009

She Said Yes for Commitment

Here's Kilyn on her wedding day last weekend.



She looked even sweeter and more matured now that she is someone's wife.

I can still perfectly remember those childhood days of ours, happily and naive-ly running around during aunties' wedding..and now, SHE'S MARRIED!

Time flies.
I feel old.

I felt like crying the moment I saw her sitting on her bridal throne that day. But I didn't. Too dramatic eh. I wish the best for her wedding, til death do them part. (^.^)

Several 87-baby friends are getting hitched very soon, and I salute them for their ability to decide that they're ready for commitment. I can't do such decision at this point. I can't even make up my mind for a relationship, let alone life-long commitment. (-.-") To say 'I'm ready to commit' is ONE BIG STEP for anyone. I really wonder what catalyzed (sorry la, poor vocab ni) someone to make such decision? I mean, starting a family is a HUGE responsibility. Marriage is no joke.

Maybe it's just me and my insecurities, but still, commitment of any kind is not in my distant planning.

Yuhuu..am looking forward for dozens of weddings on Dec! Makan..makan..

Undergrad Note
One more paper (Dr J's) to go tomorrow before I can escape to boredom of semester break!
Went jogging to free up my nokulut (tangled up) mind yesterday, and guess who I met? Dr J~~who was joy-bike-riding with his kids. I became even more stressed with the sight of him. lol
 

ChaCha's Theorem Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template