Monday, April 5, 2010

It Hurts

Grant me the serenity to accept things that I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

It hurts to know that my dearly beloved friend went through a painful phase and I can do nothing about it. It hurts not knowing what is inside my friend's mind, what is my friend's conflict, what is my friend's desire and what my friend really need. I could offer some comfort to my friend, but I can't really ease the pain. My friend had to take it up alone, my friend endured the sting. My friend held so many mystery inside, things I could never understand why. Things I do not dare to ask either.

It is true that everyone make mistakes, but some went too far. I would never judge my friend, nor I would ever condemn. That is what my friend decided to do and I would accept it even though my view differs. It is my friend's life, my friend's journey, my friend's decision. Not mine.

I take my hats off for my friend. My friend had the courage and strength. I literally would die if I am faced with the same thing. My friend is all smiles and laughter, but deep inside, when my friend is alone, I know there'll be tears.

It hurts for me to watch my friend from a distance. But it hurts even more deeply for my friend who bear the burden.

I will always be there for you, my dear friend. Just like Io who never left Perseus. ^^

P/s: I really love the name Io.
 

ChaCha's Theorem Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template