Wednesday, April 21, 2010

He Breaks My Heart

Last night, I met this boy at the airport.

As they were called to board, he stared at me and asked "Au ida naik kapal?". I said no. He asked again "Napa?Mayi ba..", as he pulls my hand.

If only he knew how badly I wanted to fly! Anyway, he's a cutie.^^

He is probably having his first LRT ride and sight-seeing around the twin towers now. And Mum is probably spending jutaan rupiah. *sigh of jealousy* While I'm here, with se7en more chapters to read through for my exam tomorrow.

But on the good news, am thankful that my epistaxis finally stopped after it occurred continuously since Friday. I freaked!

Lesson learnt: don't blow your nose too hard.


Gambar hiasan yang teda kaitan from Children At Risk Foundation Brazil.

 

ChaCha's Theorem Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template