Friday, April 16, 2010

PEN pictures

I am vain.





PEN E-P1 has several art filters features that saves time from Photoshop-ing.

POP ART
GRAINY FILM

PIN HOLE (my fav)

SOFT FOCUS on Mum's rose.
Manual setting on spring in IP..Those sakura-like trees are just lovely. Made us feel very oriental.^^
Sunset from Seri Maju.
I wouldn't say PEN is the most perfect camera coz it is not. It has no built-in flash, the viewfinder is kind of useless, bla bla. And we can't help but to compare it with DSLR.
But I won't say much, I am not an aspiring photographer nor a photography enthusiast. I just appreciate good art of photography and wish that 10 years from now, looking back all the pictures, I won't be disappointed with the quality, knowing that a good investment on camera really pays off.
Well, there is no perfect camera..after all, perfection is boring, aye?
 

ChaCha's Theorem Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template