Monday, November 15, 2010

Boredom and Badminton

Peanuts

I have piles of leaves at home, but doesn't seem too comfy to be jumped in. :p My point is, it was a boring Sunday at home yesterday.
Fortunately, there was a badminton tournament, Proton Malaysia International Challenge held in Likas. I was not really a fan, but my brother(s) are super fan(atics). So, we went.

There were no big names amongst the player. Nevertheless, all of them played an amazingly good game. Congratulation national team on being the champ and second on mix-double, champ on women's double, champ on men's double and second for men's single. I've learnt that even if you're ranked number 86 or 163 in the world's ranking, you're still VERY good! Definitely wayyyyy beyond amateurs. I also learn about the Abdul Latif siblings..interesting facts. Well, badminton isn't only about Lee Chong Wei or Lee Young Dae. It is a very big world in this sport. heh.

Yah. The boredom finally kicks in. Christmas come fast please~
 

ChaCha's Theorem Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template