Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Eat.Play.Sleep

Life as it is now. Eating, Playing and lots of Sleeping. What else should I be doing?

Mum was worried that I haven't started contributing to the gross domestic product for the nation, or even helped in the growth of household's income. As someone who is not in the labor force, I am not much significant to the economy of the country...or easier to say, economy of my family. (:

To say that I have been working hard to find a job is a complete lie. I am still too caught up with the hallyu wave. I have plenty more dramas to watch. Girls cross-dressing as boys seems like a popular theme and even guys wear make-up (EYELINERS!) now? Geez. Anyway, Korean writers (and of course, Japanese) have my utmost respect. Somehow their creativity and humor really hit the head of the nail. Stories with real essence and not merely playing with emotions. But too much of it brings stereotype. Sad. Good-looking actors (that can really act) sells, but a good plot is required as well. Either one will affect the ratings, and even though I couldn't care less about ratings, I needed both to make sure it is download-worthy and watch-worthy. But when you have too much free time, nothing really matters. Even Dream Team excites me. =.=
I am having hard time remembering Korean names, it bothers me! Except for Yoo A-In (or is it Yoo In-Ah?). I am going to remember that name for a long time. (:

Enough on totally random ramblings about good looking people. Now on more serious issue. Career. One of the biggest misconceptions about me is that I am going to be a teacher. Well, to make it clear, so far I am not yet traveling down the path of teaching-dom. I have my own stu*id reason why I am not one. Don't get me wrong, I would love to teach..but maybe someday. (: Having so many friends in the education field humbles me, I don't have that educator soul. Honestly, I don't know what's next. I am at the right age where it is okay to mess up and make wrong choices. That way I'll learn more. Kinda tired of what I should be, and not doing what I WANT to be.

If I were asked what I really want now is = A Job I Am Passionate About that Pays Loads of Money. Kinda shallow, but true. But then, I am contented by just having evening walks with Kiro watching the sun sets and feeling the soothing breeze everyday. I am at peace with this kind of life. And of course, anticipating for the next episode of One Piece every week. Life's complete. ^^



Wow. Words and more words. It is natural for a jobless person to spend hours typing and surfing the net. This rusty brain could use some exercise.

And before I forgot, thanks for dropping by dear readers. I'm surprised that I DO have readers. Stat counters don't lie, right? I have another stu*id reason why I disabled commenting (:

Cheers!
 

ChaCha's Theorem Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template