Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Google and Life

Google makes life a lot easier. But still, Google can't answer everything.

Recently, the most active keyword that directs googlers to this blog is Moon Jae-Shin. If you're looking for SKKS spoilers/recaps, I don't do it here. The final episode was aired like three weeks ago in Korea, and as expected, my extreme admiration over the drama had passed. Moving on to SBS Secret Garden and KBS Mary bla-bla. Sites like Thundie's Prattle and Dramabeans are my haven. They're doing an awesome job feeding k-drama addicts! (:

But I still stalk this guy. He is just too good-looking to be ignored.
helping to spread the virus from here ^^

It is terrifying that now the North K is firing artillery to the South K. Just hope that it won't turn out like the Water Festival tragedy in Phnom Penh. Losing lots of lives.

Speaking of lives, last Sunday I joined the 5k Charity Walk which highlights the importance of road safety and remembering the lives lost in traffic accidents. I had fun.

Did this shortly after the walk.

Then, this. With a lots of water sliding. Sioooook!
But then, it's crazy. My head is still spinning now.

Lesson learnt well. Don't go water sliding after you lose one pint of blood. The aftermath includes dizziness and sleeping in the next 48 hours. Though I'm not sure which one causes my sleepiness. The 5k walk, the blood donation, too much soaking in the pool or just plain spending too much time staring at this screen.

Life's a wonder.
 

ChaCha's Theorem Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template