Thursday, September 8, 2011

A Long Summary

I don't know why I felt like I need to apologize for not updating this blog for three weeks (only). The hits kept coming and some even googled on me, thank you very much. If someday I decided to monetize this blog, then I owe you people. :) Blogging in some way or another is telling others that you have an awesome life. So, here's my awesome days I've spent during the past few weeks.

1. Sayonara kids.

Had to bid farewell to the teaching life I've been living for almost three months.I enjoyed the experience so much, I learnt a lot, hopefully I succeeded educating those kids and I definitely have a new-found respect for teachers.

Was their homeroom teacher :) Now I miss them. :(

2. Shanty is married.

Yep. One of our sister is married! Wishing Fennedy & Shanty a blissful married life ahead. No groom in the picture tho', only the siblings.


3. Shoppings & Weddings with Elbv (malas taip..hihi).

Ah. There is no greater joy than spending your hard-earned money buying things that you don't really need but strangely, makes you happy. Seriously.

Or maybe there IS a greater joy...free foods!  Sharkfin's, I mean eight-course meal dinner? XD

Thanks for the Jap foods treat, I memang dah lama x makan..hihi..and for the opportunity to meet Oyo after all this while. :))))

(Mengapaka kita teda bergambar pada dinner itu yah Elbven???)


4. Singing

The group sang again. Same song, with new members :) I'll upload the videos laaater. Coz there was no pic. hihi


5. Orang Utans and Buayas at SandakanG.

Yeayy. Was there once when I was 10-11 but there's little I can remember. Now, at 23++ I AM BACK to Sandakan! Had a slice of pizza before taking off at 4am, then slept. Woke up somewhere in Bundu Tuhan, had some hard-boiled eggs then fell asleep again. Then another stop at Telupid, had homemade sandwich courtesy of Cigu Jorin (because Angkol kac abis all the pau ayam at the kadai..%$#@%#), then fell asleep again. The next thing I see was kelapa sawit and tadaa, we're there. So, I guess the journey was bearable after all, especially when my seat-mate, Kobob was loaded with snacks XD

Since we were traveling in large number, we had no choice but to do the typical touristy thing. Sepilok, Crocodile Farm and town tours! Hmmm..wished we could go more places, given the long hours of driving there..but never mind, Sandakan won't go anywhere!
pic courtesy of gidi, stolen from fb.

Going back, I was so into DON the Bollywood movie that I didn't even bother shopping for salak. In the end,   I was like cursing at that stu*id ending! 3-disc and that's the ending?!! Shahrukh is undoubtedly one of the finest actor tho. huh.

Lots of pirau, sleeping, toilet breaks and we're home again. At 2am. Next trip: Tawau!


6. Secret Recipe

Hadn't met Fadz & Claud since the convocation last year and it feels so good meeting up with them yesterday. Tho planned at last minute, still it was a great meet-up for the three of us. Hopefully next time, we can plan it properly and gather with some more Maths buddies.

Fadz is now an officer at that school we dreaded so much while studying, and wow, it has been a year since our studying days in UMS. I definitely miss those days and we had so much to talk about that studying days, but we're moving on, and growing up.

Thanks for the Snickers Fadz, you know me too well..hihi.. And for the dinner treats. Wished the three of us could talk a bit longer, with all the updates, gossips and sharing. And Claud, I really missed YOU! Can't wait for the next session :)
all time fav! courtesy of secretrecipe.com.my


So, that's my awesome goody good days. Now I am back to my lazy life, huh. Maybe I am destined to stay at home, raise kids and perhaps raise some cows too. :)

What's next?
 

ChaCha's Theorem Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template