Friday, September 30, 2011

Too Comfortable

Here I am again, counting my blessings that God gave me without me asking for it.

I was paid much more than what I expected (the invisible blessings in tithing, I believe hihi) for the teaching job I've done. Thanks Mr L! So, I got my Mastercard (the D, not the C) and here's what I got for the first swipe.
Yea, I tried hard to include that Mastercard logo.

Fujifilm Instax Mini 25.
Initially, I had Mini 7s in mind, but I end up buying Mini 25. Slight difference in function and features, nothing comparatively significant in the quality of pic, but there is a hundred eighty ringgit difference in price. Yet I paid that extra ringgits, just because baby bro managed to convince me.!@#@$%!^ I'm happy with Mini 25 nonetheless, it's cuter and it's classic WHITE! I saw a Hello Kitty version of it online and indeed it really looked like a girlish toy, a toy 6-year old Jojoy would play with. heeee...And it's cheaper when bought online too. Hmmm.
I'm gonna have lots of fun with this new toy even tho the Polaroid film is mahal gila. Selca pic will be limited, since there is a risk it will get wasted. It's not digital where you can take 500 snaps, pick only one or two, then delete the rest.

Hmm. I think it's wrong to be this comfortable. Comfortable with buying instant camera that I don't actually need. Comfortable with my frequent night out with the girls. Comfortable with spending money on over-sized sunglasses. Comfortable with online shopping deals on Momiji (I'm on one now). Comfortable doing nothing at home. Should I call this over-indulgence on nothing-ness? Or is this what they call living your life to the fullest?heh.

Whatever it is, I like it. Eventually I have to work a 8-5 job, and I would wish I could go back to this lazy life once more. So, I guess I'll just cherish this moment.

Happy Weekend. Happy Sabbath. Happy Fasting to those who fast. Off to enjoy the gorgeous sunset at the back of this house. :)
 

ChaCha's Theorem Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template