Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Ottoke

So many wants needs, so little ka-ching.




WANTS.


Because I want a prettier smile.

Because my current sunglasses costed PHP100, so you can tell how non-functional it is.

Because I need something to commemorate my FIRST salary ever..any doll from Momiji's Book Club (by Luli Bunny) to remind me how I finally utilized Maths to earn money. 



Because my big bro (HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU KLIPOD!!) once asked, what's my purpose in life? And introduced this book. 
Here's an excerpt.

The purpose of your life is far greater than
your own personal fulfillment, your peace of
mind, or even your happiness. It’s far greater
than your family, your career, or even your
wildest dreams and ambitions. If you want to
know why you were placed on this planet, you
must begin with God. You were born by his
purpose and for his purpose.

A handbag.
And perhaps, a watch. Do I need to have reason?


Because I wanted it for so long.



Because I want to take better pictures?


Because I wanted to accessorize my PEN. (leather strap look so good!)


Because I suffer chronic wanderlust.


















Because Maxis HTC ChaCha is offering a very lucrative deal with RM499 (I am too late for the RM299 plan), 24-months contract RM48/month. That's RM600 less than the retail price I almost fell for. Pheww.. Salsa looked nice too.



















Just because.
Wants from two or three years ago. Suddenly I feel the urging need to have one.


Priority-wise speaking, then none of the above would qualify as the number one thing I need now. Coz here's what I reaaaally need atm.


















Oh yeah. That's Danica Sue Patrick. The first woman to win an Indy car race, and now she's racing in NASCAR. I would call her the best female driver in the world, and I am always inspired by her.

We share the same last name, and an almost similar second name. But boy, what a heaven-and-earth difference in driving ability. Not even worth mentioning. Well, the least I can do is get a driving license, no?















Now that's a liability-driven investment. A few years late compared to my peers, but who cares. I'll reach MY milestone in MY own pace. :)

Speaking of investment, I got the fifth or sixth call  from jobstreet regarding an analyst job (AMLA) but I was skeptical since the turnover rate is really high in this kind of job even though the pay is so bloody delicious! I think I can get all of the 'wants' above in just one or two months of working. *sigh* 
Should I be picky in this case? Plus, it's across the South China Sea :(  




I am quite disappointed that I failed my new year's resolution, I am still very much attached to materials and continue spending money to make me feel good. huh. Ottoke?

 

ChaCha's Theorem Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template