Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Rainbow of Promise

Yea, lame title again. (^.^)

I am in awe of the Lord's mighty promises.

I am currently experiencing undergrad chaos ; a period of time where all things seems to be going wrong. Seriously, I felt I have done nothing right lately these days. I call this state undergrad chaos because indeed it is chaotic and I believe every undergrad or student can relate to my feelings. I refuse to elaborate more on those chaos, since I am trying hard not to complain and spread the negative vibe.

This morning, I woke up and read my devotional. The story of Nathaniel Hawthorne who didn't give up on his failure and later on succeeded. Long story made short though.

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you, " declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.


This is the promise of the LORD Almighty to the exiles from Jerusalem to Babylon, back in those days. Yet, the promises still applies this very day! People may have different understanding on this text, each may be influenced by the current happenings around them. I have my own view, as a struggling undergraduate. And it is the promise of the LORD, giving me hope in any kind of academic circumstances, be it good, be it bad.

I am glad I know such Lord.
 

ChaCha's Theorem Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template