Wednesday, September 23, 2009

This Is A Big Part of Me.

This is why I can't be a vegetarian. I could say no to kfc, mcd, nasi ayam, chicken chop, ayam kurma, bubur ayam, bbq-ed chicken wings, etc.. But no, not to this food.



This is more than merely just a meal . I personally call this tradition. At least, it is tradition for me and my girls. Going down to KB together and have this as our reunion meal. That's how it is with us.

It tasted the same since it costed RM1.50 per bowl more than 10 years ago. Now it is RM4.50 (my serving size). The aroma of crisp bawang goreng, the tenderness of the noodles, the nothing-can-beat-this soup served in humble china..simply the best! I never tasted anything quite the same as this one. And that is why everyone who went away from home would miss the uniqueness of this meal!

I am thankful I grew up with this delicious meal (despite of the amount of MSG added), and that I knew such food that holds significant sentimental value to me.

This meal spells HOME to me. Mee sup KB. Heavenly.
 

ChaCha's Theorem Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template