Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Confident of Being Protected

A message with that title was sent to my inbox today.

Life is not always about sweets and candies. And cupcakes. And honey. And sugar.
Today was one of those unsweetened days.

Everything is off track and cracking me.
I am seriously about to explode.
MidTerms, lab test, due dates and project thing all squeezed up in one short period of time is not a pretty feeling. Add up monthly hormone rage and voila, super fugly combo!

But reading that message in my inbox changes the way I interpret all the unlikable happenings.
Despite everything, I have the strongest assurance in HIM. In HIM alone I can have comfort.

I am confident that I am being protected all the time. Even though my humanly eyes often sees the opposite.
 

ChaCha's Theorem Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template