Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Awesomeness.

500 Days of Summer is pure awesomeness! Definitely MY cup of tea~~

They (whomever it may concern) don't show it in KK..yet..or probably won't show it at all..but I got a *cough*downloaded*cough* version. Thanks to Baby Bro and Torrent. A bit fuzzy here and there but I'm not fussy..=) Going to get the Blu-Ray (bagus kalo ada Blu-Ray player..haha)..ok, ok..DVD when it comes out. Definitely worth-ed..applies only to individual who likes the same thing I like though.

You see..I can watch all genre of movies, but to say 'I love that movie' is not a frequent occurrence.

It only happens when the movie:
  • Makes me laugh
  • Makes me think/feel.
Pretty general, I know. (^.^)

Family Fun Fact
  1. Our (me&siblings) first favorite movie was Yankee Zulu.
  2. Baby Bro is a CGI effect fan.
  3. Sista enjoys romantic comedy.
  4. Mum is Hallmark's biggest fan.
  5. Neng likes action movies from the 80's, 90's.
  6. Big Bro and Uncle No 3 likes Jet Li's and martial arts called kung-fu.
  7. Uncle No 1 likes movies that I never heard of.
  8. Granpa loves Tamil/Hindi movies.
  9. Granma loathes it but still, watching it together..they're cute!

I'm loving every single detail in 500DaysofSummer. It's cruel but realistic. Every line is quote-able, the soundtrack is amazing. I love the non-linear time-line. And I seriously think that (aspiring) architects are sexyyy!*grins*

My favorite line gotta be.."I'm Autumn".

By this mean, it's pretty obvious that I finished the hardest phase of doing Final Year Project, the presentation and final draft submission. Next, need to see my examiner and discuss on how can I get more marks. =)

Ok. I'm bored. Going to mop the floor then. Yes, I do the chores when I'm bored.
 

ChaCha's Theorem Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template