Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Waiting for...

...the day I can say "It's a Wrap" for my dissertation. I am supposed to send in the whole thing today but the date was extended to this Friday (for MATLAB-ers only though). Extra hours to do it properly! I have to say my gratitude!

En-queued in movie-to-watch-after-I-finish-my-dissertation list is this one! Can't wait.

A story of...
Boy meets girl. Boy falls in love. Girl doesn't.




Update: I'm not really into romantic comedy or chick-lit, but a little bit of romance won't do harm I guess..(^.^)

JoyceTheFairy warned: Don’t watch it with your partner or someone you used to date!
Or on a date.

May be a bit awkward!


Ok, noted! Gonna watch alone at home anyway..
 

ChaCha's Theorem Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template