Thursday, October 29, 2009

Days with My Father

I came across with this beautiful, heart-warming journal today and it really touched my heart. I felt the love, the bond and the beauty in their family.

I, myself, am blessed with a beautiful family (I praise Thee), however I don't have my own daddy's moment. One thing I always wanted to be but will never be is to be a Daddy's girl. Somehow it hurts, but it doesn't make me less blessed anyway. (^.^)v

Ugh, am supposed to revise this week, but I have three unfinished assignments due tomorrow, plus final editing of dissertation. Exam is next week. I seriously need to breathe!

Doing dissertation is one messy business! (does not apply to some people though)~~~
 

ChaCha's Theorem Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template