Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Moon Jae-Shin

The effect of sleeping at 4 a.m. every day finally kicks in. Feeling weak all over.

Been streaming for Sungkyunkwan Scandal! I don't have free time because of this drama. A very good one. It offers much more than just typical melodramatic love triangles (or squares). Confucius teachings, richly-developed character, corrupted politics, struggles to survive, extreme poverty, the heart of scholar that seeks the truth, looking up to your father, charm of gisaeng, complexity of five(or more)-sided relationship, greed for power and of course, beautiful friendship of the Jalgeum Quartet! I don't want to over-analyze coz it takes out the fun but this is one drama that truly feeds my soul. Kinda heavy but in a very fun way. Watched episode 17 and 18 without subs but thanks to other hardcore fans that did live recaps, I managed to understand. The Internet does amazing thing, no? It is true that actions speak louder than words but there are time when you need WORDS to understand actions..otherwise you'll misunderstand it.

I have a habit of falling for the second hero. I always do. Except in Cinderella's Unni (Gi Hoon is so hawt!!). Same here, I am rooting for Geoul-Oh Moon Jae-Shin even though it is obvious he won't end up with the heroin. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE WAY HE LOVES! Yeorim Gu Yoong Ha is my fav character anyway, always by the sidelines and admitting he is afraid to fight and afraid to lose. A characteristic I know very well. :)

The last two episodes will be aired next week in Korea I guess, and I could die of anticipation! KBS Astro 391 will probably air the last episode in Dec perhaps?Good luck waiting Mum. I don't have that much patience. Again, the Internet does LOTS of amazing wonders. Ha Ha.

It has been a while since I last got hooked to K-drama. Even BOF failed to amaze me. Am so looking forward for next week. Please don't let anything happen to Jae-Shin. It breaks my heart!! That smile is so melting. You are a hottie Yoo In Ah.
i sincerely forgot where I got this image from.
 

ChaCha's Theorem Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template