Friday, October 1, 2010

Summer Has Fallen

Summer had looong gone. Am seeing fall collections in the fashion stores, but oh-well, who cares about seasons changing here anyway?We could only care about global warming. heh.

Had a hustle-bustle week. Even in this unemployed-couch-potato state, I still have my to-do list. Thank You Lord for that.

After one month hiatus, One Piece 598 is finally out. I love that Eiichiro Oda! I truly admire his talent! Thank You Lord, I discovered a whole new world of imagination through this manga.

Finally watched August Rush (still having goosebumps, it is sooo good) and Spirited Away. Movies that actually made me think and touches my heart. Thank You Lord for good music and movies.

Several convo business have to be settled, finally I'm graduating. Only the Lord knows how much I'm thankful for this. I thank You Lord.

And I am not done with my convo-shopping. Thank You Lord for good economy.

I am blessed for so much, so I am accountable for much.

Happy October!
 

ChaCha's Theorem Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template