Monday, October 11, 2010

TenTenTen

Sungguh tipikal mau post kisah konvokesyen ini, but I am not going to hurt anyone by being typical. (:

Oct 10th, 2010 marks the day I officially graduated from UMS. It was just some formal ceremony acknowledging our graduation, fake scrolls handed out but it really means a lot. Parents and grandparents were there, and there is nothing more precious than seeing their proud smile!

Thanks for believing in me mum. This is for YOU! And for grandpa, thanks for expecting too much from me. The thought of I-shall-not-disappoint you actually motivates me. (:
Bachelor of Science with Honours (Mathematics with Economics) was one tough degree. Obtaining any degree is tough, no matter what it is, each with it's own challenges. Warmest heartfelt gratitude to my lecturers for letting me pass. Especially Dr A. I am so indebted to her!


Only managed to take picture with Fazli and Nessha amongst the massive crowd. And of course, my lovely besties Adel and Claud.
Pesta bunga-bungaan. Semua berlainan arah pandangan. T__T

Big bro is represented by Spongebob! Thanks siblings for that heavy prezzie, flowers, teddy bears, toys, balloons and Ferrero Rocher. I think I dropped one item during the ribut kuat. And I messed up my hair and the hood!=.="

Thanks Uncles&Aunties for that congratulatory hugs. Am glad I can be another graduate in the family.

Thanks little cuzzies for joining the celebration dinner. Grow up and be better than I am. It's frightening how smart you guys are.

I still can't recite pi value to 10 decimal point even though I am a maths graduate but I certainly have different outlook on any kind of problems now. That is what maths had taught me. As for what's next, I still have no idea. But there's no free lunch, so I'll definitely try to make lotsa money (or marry someone who makes lotsa money). That is what economics had taught me. Being successful means something different to each person, I'll try to keep that in mind.


All those long-winding thoughts and non-edited pictures comes to the conclusion that 10.10.10 was a happy day indeed. The cliché saying about the Lord answering prayers are slightly overused, but yeah, it is true. I graduated.



 

ChaCha's Theorem Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template